Sunday, December 6, 2009

Hurry up Postman!!

Hi All I'm soooooo excited and can't wait to get the parcel in the post. Have to say my friends are to and I know I'll be inundated with calls each morning to share the surprises!!!!! New to the Christmas swap this year and I'm Miranda's mum. Miranda was part of it last year and it was I that did the ringing each morning to ask a very excited Seini (granddaughter) what the gift that morning was. What an amazing group to be part of, women using their crafting interests to make gifts for people they haven't met. When I was crafting my ?????? I kept thinking about those that would be getting one of these and hoping that they will enjoy them as much as I did making them but of course without the unmentionable moments!!!!! Thankyou Santa Liz for co-ordinating this again and your elf helpers for their efforts. Counting the sleeps until the 14th. Julie xoxo.

No comments: