Friday, October 19, 2007

NOT TWO BUT THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How spoilt am I?
Yesterday was so, so special, as all sorts of lovely things happened.
Thursday was my last day in Christchurch with my very, very best friend.
I was so, so busy on her computer at lunchtime, and still in my nightie and dressing gown (naughty)
Lin summoned me to the lunch that she prepared......................
Look at this!!
Fresh oysters, Fresh mussells, Japanese seaweed salad, all this with a loaf of crusty bread and a bottle of Chardonnay, yum, yum
I flew back to Auckland later that evening, and when I got home, awaiting me was this parcel from `Dear Shannan' at PaintMine Pink........... soooooooooooo exciting.
Rachael instructed Babes to carry my suitcase upstairs, so I could unpack my camera!!
As I unwrapped the parcel, lots and lots of sparkly `love hearts emerged!! what fun.Yeeh, look at this, gorgeous pink ribbon and tissue, can you see the beautiful `tag' that Shannan made??



To reveal, not two, but three amazing dresses.
Number 1 is the Autumn Dress - edged with pearls -isn't it just fantastic?
Number 2 is a Halloween Ballgown- just look at the stunning detail!!!!!!!!!!
Number 3 is Pretty In Pink - so Shannan , beautiful rose and pink theme*
I just love them all.
Thank you dear Shannan from Australia
This was so terribly exciting as it was my first SWAP!
It is now back to reality, I have my Xmas swap all ready to post.
I came home with all sorts of `crafty ideas' watch this space!










6 comments:

Artifax said...

What fabulous dresses! And wrapped up in such fun packaging!

So glad you enjoyed the swap!!

Isn't it nice to have a week filled with wonderful things?

bluemuf said...

Fabulous dresses. and the lunch looked so yummy.

Hugs Karen

roseroomnz.com said...

gorgeous dresses Mum!

Peta said...

Isn't Shannon a sweetie? Love those dresses! Good luck with your shop, would love to see more photos!

Kingswood Food and Craft Market said...

Im so glad you like your dresses Liz :)
I adore the ones you made me. They are now taking pride of place on my white dresser with all my pretties, where everyone can see them!

xo Shann

bluemuf said...

Hi Liz,

Your sweet dress and clip arrived, Thankyou so very much

Hugs Karen