Thursday, September 13, 2007

GETTING CLOSER

Yes, opening day is fast approaching, and for those of you who visit The Rose Room, you will know that the Grand Opening is this Saturday - mmmmm ??? will we do it?
Yes, girls can so anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rachael made this stylish banner around midnight last night and hung it today-I sneaked outside for a quick photo, so you can have a wee peek!
Melanie on left and her lovely daughter Kate, Rachael on right.

I just thought you would like to see Rachael's shelving , Melanie and she have started unpacking the china
Rachael and Melanie surveying the stock (shambles) with a mandatory glass for stamina and well being

That is me, and please note that I appear to be the only one still in my `painting clothes' we have worn our `work clothes' for three weeks solid.
Rachael and I `toasting' -The Rose Room' looks totally amazing and I have been so lucky and proud to have been part of this, it has been hard work, but lots of fun, and we all have such a good feeling about the success of Rachael's shop.
The very best part is that I will get to wear some of my more stylish clothes and the garage may soon be able to house at least one car, as the contents from the previous shop were stored in there.
Roll on 15th Sept:!!!






3 comments:

bluemuf said...

Liz, Thanks for posting all the great pictures. You girls have been doing a wonderful job.

I amost have the little paper dresses done.

Karen
Bluemuf

Mary said...

The shop looks great Hope its a big success

CatieAn said...

how fun for the two of you to share this endeavor! What a gift.
I am excited for the grand opening as well.