Friday, September 7, 2007

This is so cute. When Rachael and I were travelling from Wellington to Auckland, we stopped off at a beautiful place called Lake Taupo -Rachael of course went to the first op-shop we found there, but I came across this gorgeous cushion and couldn't resist it
It just so happens that I have a baby grand-daughter in Cairns -Australia
Georgia is only 4 months old, and her Mummy has painted her bedroom a lovely lilac shade.
The sheeps legs actually move! -just so, so cute!

The parcel has arrived, and Baby Georgia's Mummy and Daddy were delighted, it matched perfectly.
It is a so New Zealand gift to send, and I like to send a `Kiwi' parcel, in the hope that they may come here to live -my lovely daughter-in-law is an Australian girl and Phillip has been in Australia for years.
I am now off to Rachael's shop to sand and paint furniture

2 comments:

bluemuf said...

Oh my...the little lamb cushion is so sweet. I'm sure they will cherish it.

Karen

Alison Gibbs said...

What a gorgeous little lamb. It must look cute when its little legs move.
Alison