Thursday, December 27, 2007

THE ARTFUL CHRISTMAS SWAP

Yes, it is over, such a feeling of overwhelming happiness and a huge thank you to all those very talented and crafty women who participated in Group 3
Friends and family ask -`so what did you like best' I can honestly say that each and every gift was so different, that I don't have a `favourite' -every single gift will be cherished and in the case of the Christmas decoration gifts, they will be brought out each year with special memories of their origins.
Day 11, and even the cats knew the ritual, no breakfast until Mummy had opened her gift.

Just look at the package - a lovely box, embellished with a gorgeous decoration and tag from Angela Hoffmann

She is just too lovely - a handcrafted angel, complete with wings and her own dress and pretty button -her hair is amazing - Thank you Angela - I love her!
Day 12 and Christmas Day -look!!! and what can be inside -the tag says `handle with care'
Can you read the label? I have already had a look at Patrice's web site and feel I may have to place a SMALL order
AND......... this is what was inside, totally beautiful, a fragrant wax Christmas Angel - Rachael and I have never seen or heard of this craft before, so for those of you that haven't -go have a look at http://www.cottonpress.com/
Until I post again, I wish each and every `blogger' a very Happy New Year.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Liz, that was such fun watching all these beautiful treasures arrive! Thanks for the link to Cottonpress, looks lovely, we shall be checking it out! Happy New Year to you all! Jenn and Jacqui

The Nostalgia Fairy said...

What beautiful gifts. Hope you enjoyed your Christmas and I wish you a very happy new year.
Hugs,
Sandi x

H ennA said...

Hello! So exciting with a visit from far away. Christmas must be different in New Zealand..I mean, guess you dont have snow/rain and darkness like we do? I haven´t seen the sun for several weeks now and it is making me a little tired.
Adorable cats you´ve got, I just love cats...we have 4 of them :-)

I wish you a Happy New Year 2008!

Greetings from Sweden! / Anne

Sandi McBride said...

I love your treasures, especially your troll hair but gorgeous fairy...pretttttty...
Happy New Year and keep on bloggin'
Sandi

Angela Hoffmann said...

Hi Liz!! I wanted to pop by adn say thank you back! your beautiful pocket is such a treasure! I hope you like my crazy little angel..i ahd fun making them and was possesed with a cuteness attack...rofl~ Mine is hanging on my design wall overlooking the mess in the studio!
I will be sad to put my Christmas treasures away....but it will be so fun to unpack them again next year!
Have a Happy New Year...
hugs and smooches~
angela